We are a boutique Immigration & Consulting company, that offers a variety of services to our clients, from assistance seeking business opportunities in Canada, completing all of your Canadian Immigration documents – while acting as an advocate for you with the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) until a decision on your application has been made, we also provide settlement services to assist you with an easier transition to your new life in Canada.
If you prefer to navigate the complex Canadian Immigration process on your own, we can offer you stand alone services such as reviewing your documents prior to submission and providing tips to make your completed application easier to process by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) officers.
Prior to arriving to Canada for your new career, we can assist you in evaluating your educational/ professional credentials, to determine whether you will require a Canadian license or Canadian registration prior to being able to practice in your professional occupation or skilled trade. We will assist you to prepare for the licensing process, and complete all your registration requirements for your profession or skilled trade.
If you are a student or a parent of a child seeking an international education, we can assist you in locating the right school for your specific needs, assistance completing school admission applications, assistance with securing housing as well as provide airport pick-up services.
In addition to the services we have mentioned above, we also provide service advice and representation in the following areas:
- Student & Visitor Visas (including renewals and extensions)
- Work Permits
- Express Entry
- Investor/Entrepreneur/ Self-Employed
- Family Sponsorship
- International Adoption
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Caregiver Program
- Applying for Canadian citizenship
- Settlement Services*
* Settlement Services include the following services: airport shuttle service, assistance locating housing, pre & post arrival information on the local services offered in the community you will reside in Canada, assistance obtaining Canadian identity documents such as driver’s license and provincial health cards, assistance choosing a school for your child as well as assistance in opening a Canadian bank account, plus many more services.
Our services do not cease when our client’s arrive in Canada, we are always available to answer any questions you may have about adjusting to your new home in Canada and also have a network of service providers who can assist with your integration into the Canadian society.